Sunday, November 29, 2009

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!

Well after yesterday I was thinking today would be my last injection at 30 instead of 40!!! I was so discouraged with last week starting the stalls and then this week I loss on Sun and Mon am then stayed the same till Friday day after Thanksgiving had a -1/2# but then was back up 1/2# Sat...Ugghhh...was really wondering if I needed to stop..and go into maintenance will after talking to several of my Mentors they reminded me what I knew that the scales were not moving but the tape measure would be....so I got up this am and was anxious to do my measurements and see what the scales had to say!! Had a 1.2 lb loss and hit new numbers...... Well it might have been only a 3.2 lb loss for the week but 8 1/2 inches have melted away!!! Woo Hoo!!!

HIT A NEW BRACKET OF NUMBERS THIS AM AS WELL!!!!! YESSS!!!!!

Neck:                         NO CHANGE
Rt Arm:                      -1 inch
Lt Arm:                      -1 inch
Upper Chest              - 1/2 inch
Chest                         -1 1/2 inch
Midriff                       -1 1/2 inch
Waist                         - 1/2 inch
Hips                           -1 inch
Rt Thigh                      NO CHANGE
Lt Thigh                      NO CHANGE
Rt Knee                      NO CHANGE
Lt Knee                      NO CHANGE
Rt Calf                        - 1/2 inch
Lt Calf                        - 1/2 inch

Woo Hoo!!! Enjoying my journey one step (one pound and inch) at a time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment