Monday, November 16, 2009

Stawberry Vinaigrette on Baby Spinach



10 Medium Strawberries
1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
Dash of Garlic powder
Pinch of Sea Salt
Fresh ground pepper to taste
Pinch of Stevia to taste

Take 7 of the strawberries and quarter them. Place the Stawberries in food processor (I use the small container of my NINJA). Then add all other spices and blend till smooth. Take your additional 3 Strawberries and slice to garnish and mix on Baby Spinach or Mix them in with the cucumbers.

When I make this I place in a small container in refrigerator to let the flavors blend. Then I mixed on 2 Cups of  Baby Spinach.

I have also used this same Vinaigrette on Cucumbers. When doing that I went ahead and mixed cucumbers, and strawberries then tossed in Vinaigrette and refrigerated together!

No comments:

Post a Comment