Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chicken and Zucchini with pasta

4.5 oz of chicken cooked
1 Cup of Zesty Zucchini (previously posted)
1/2 Cup of Whole Wheat Spiral Pasta
2 TBSP Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing
Mrs Dash
Garlic Powder
Black Pepper

Took my chicken breast and sliced into thin long strips to cook fast seasoned with the Mrs Dash, Pepper and Garlic powder. Added a small amount of water as finished cooking to keep moist. Then remove and set aside.

While Chicken was cooking; make pasta.

In the same skillet that I cooked my chicken, I put the Zucchini that had marinated in the balsamic vinegar and garlic in fan and cooked till tender crisp. Removed the sections from pan and cut into bite size chunks.

After cooking pasta and drained return to pan and combine your chicken, pasta, and zucchini and toss with the Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing and enjoy!

Serving: 1 Vegetable, 1 Protein, and 1 Complex Carb.

Will post a picture next time I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment