Friday, November 13, 2009

Complete Lifestyle Changes

Was really excited this am under following the new protocol the scales are going in the right direction. This morning I was down 1.4 lbs which took care of my .4 gain from yesterday PLUS lost one more...Woo Hoo!! Following the original protocol is so much better I cant wait to get my HCG in where I can completly follow by having 6 injections in a week!!! I was writing to a fellow HCGer this am to give them some encouragement and this is part of what came out to them....and I am glad to see I have finally made this realization myself and can express it!

"This is really a great journery with a new lifestyle I can live with one step (one pound) at a time! It might also mean that I am getting old...LOL and ready to change the aspects of my life that I can change because I have spent too much time trying to change the things I couldn't!"

I am so glad that this diet is not only changing my healthier eating habits but bringing to a completely new lifestyle in all aspects of my life!

So with this said this brings my total weight loss to 19.6lb in 28 days, 24 of these days are using the HCG with a total of 14.6lbs, But want to share since changing diet to "ORIGINAL" Protocol in 5 days 5.4 lbs!!!

Continueing my JOURNEY one step (one pound) at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment