Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Balsamic Spinach and Chicken


Please forgive me for not having exact measurements.

100 grams of chicken breast
Mrs. Dash to taste
Sea Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste

Cook Chicken with above seasonings I spray my pan with a quick spray Pam Olive Oil. After searing each side with seasonings then I add water to the pan to assist in cooking chicken without drying it out. Once Chicken is done set to the side.

2 Cups of Baby Spinach with stems removed
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 TBSP of Chicken Broth
3 TBSP of Balsamic Vinegar
2 to 3 TBSP of Water (depending how much you want to cut the Balsamic Vinegar I like the kick of it.)

First I left the juice from cooking my chicken in the skillet added the broth garlic to saute garlic.  Then added the Balsamic Vinegar and water. Once it cooked down some and garlic tender I added the baby spinach and quick saute to the tenderence you prefer.

** Keep in Mind Spinach will cook fast!

Then I placed the spinach with garlic and small amount of liquid on my plate then I placed cut up chicken on top and added my Melba Toast to help soak up the small amount of liquid.

~ ENJOY

Phase 2 Protein, Vegetable, Carb (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment