Monday, November 23, 2009

Plateau

Well I hit it!!! From November 19 - November 22 was at a plateau. Even though I knew it would happen it still is hard to face! I stuck it out did not do an apple day!! I dont know if it was just patiently waiting, all the water I drank yesterday or the Detox bath I did last night.............. But this am I am proud do report down a pound!! Woo Hoo....

I had an amazing week last week; therefore the plateau could have been my body just catching up with what I had already lost. Other reasons to hit plateaus include approximately at the 1/2 way point of your round as well as returning to a weight you were previously at for some time.

Guess what I was at all of the above: had just had a great week before, Days 22-25 of my shots, plus at a weight I maintained for some time.

Not to say it was easy because after the great week last week and close to new numbers I was really hoping this week would have broken through, but that is not going to happen but as long as this ball keeps rolling I will hit new numbers maybe by Thanksgiving Day!! That would be something Great to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment