Saturday, November 14, 2009

Orange Coleslaw


1 Cup of Green Cabbage
1 Cup of Red Cabbage
1 Medium Sized Orange
1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
2 TBSP Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
1/4 teaspoon of onion powder (or to taste)
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Stevia to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste

Chop or shred Cabbage to slaw consistency. Peel orange and segment. I keep about 4 segments whole to add chuncks to slaw use the remaining segments and squeeze the juice from them you can add the pulp to the dressing if you wish, I did. Then mix all remaining spices and in a bowl with organge juice, whisk well. Put your cabbage in bowl pour sauce over and toss well. Then place in the refrigerator go marinate well.

I sauted my chicken and put chunck of chicken on my plate.

~Enjoy

1 Vegetable, 1 Fruit, 1 Protein optional

No comments:

Post a Comment