Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Closet Shopping

Woo Hoo....another day being a loser!! Down another 1.2lbs this am This brings me to at total loss of 18lbs on HCG under Dr supervision. I am still waiting for mh HCG I ordered online so I can increase to the 6 shots per week vs. the 5 I have been doing!!

Today was a great day when I was able to go to my closet and put on a pair of shorts I could not wear a month ago at all...and they are loose tabo!!! and a Shirt that I bougtht in April never wore much because the sleeves were too tight!! Guess what not to tight today! =D

Well tomorrow I will go to the Dr office to get what I hope will be my last 5 shots from them because my order should be here this week! and will be measurement day!! Cant wait to see what it is because I now it is going to be GREAT!!!!

Also I have learned so much with this journey, you really can even eat limited foods and make them exciting! I am enjoying posting recipes and ideas that I have found, becaues variety is so hard! Also planning ahead is a key to any success and that is with your lifestyle changes as well. You just have to think outside the box!! Also remember when shopping at the store the outside perimeter is your friend and the inside isles are your down falls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment