Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 5 Weigh In

Sorry to be posting late Hubby was home and tried spending time with him!!...It was great on the first day he was home...he looked at me and said, "it looks like somebody has moved out of the ass of your shorts" It feels good when people notice we are losing weight!!!  We had a quiet Thanksgiving went and did a little shopping it was nice got Friday prices without the Friday MADNESS!!

My favorite purchase was a George Foreman Grill and some other kitchen gadgets since I seem to spend a lot of my time there now....Sad, since my Hubby is the one the chef!! LOL...

Ok on to Week 5 I have been going through some plateaus but still ended with a good week!! Lost a total of 4 lbs, therefore that brought me to a Grand total on HCG to 21 pound with 25 injections!!

My plateau seems to be carrying on this week....stayed the same for 3 days, I did get up this am to a 1/2 lb lose. Which is GREAT for the day after Thanksgiving!!

So my journey continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment