Monday, December 7, 2009

End of Round 1 Moving onto Maintenance!

Sorry I have not posted much this last week! I am in the process of taking Finals for my term in school, so been kinda crazo!!

Sunday December 6, 2009 was my last injection for this round....I missed my personal goal for this round by 1.4lbs but the 2lb rule would put me below so maybe I will get there. I will begin round 2 Jan 23 and Jan 24!!

So with 35 injections and 4 days of detox I lost 30.2lbs and 24 inches!!! Woo Hoo

I am sort of nervous about going to Maintenance; however, it is part of the journey. Therefore I will travel down this road slow and easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maintenance is scarey. Just take it slow. Introduce foods slowly and watch your body. Just something I learned and I still have more to learn. Good luck maintaining :)

    ReplyDelete