Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Amazing Creamy Wine Sauce

I got this recipe from hCGMiracle facebook discussion page!! Thelma and Louise have voted it as one of there favorites. It was originally posted by Angie from the Taste of Home Magazine! Let me tell you this is absolute divine!!

I of course am going to post it the way I made it which was I halfed the recipe for just me and I added onions to it that I carmelized and I used portebella mushrooms!! I really wanted to take a spoon to eat every drop of the sauce much I showed much restraint and did not do it!!!

I fixed this with a Pork Loin Chop but would be great with Chicken as well!!!



1 boneless Pork Loin Chop or Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 TBSP Butter
1/4 Cup Cooking Wine
1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
1 1/2 tsp Minced Rosemary
1/2 Cup Portebella Mushrooms
2 oz of White Onion, moon Slices
Salt and Pepper to taste

Spray pan with cooking spray. Cook your Pork or Chicken over medium heat. Remove and keep warm. Place onions in pan to carmelize once they are about half done go ahead and add your mushrooms, once brown remove onions and mushrooms. Deglaze your pan with the cooking wine and cook over medium-high heat, stirring to loosen the brown bits from pan. Add Cream and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and stir until slightly thickend. Add rosemary and butter until blended. Add onions, mushrooms and return meat to pan.

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment