Thursday, December 17, 2009

Today will be High PROTEIN

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 2 ~ DAY 1 ~ Dec. 16, 2009



Menu: See Fitday Journal


+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: +1.2  

Okay I have had my fun ........ Having new recipes and flavors but today I am going to do High Proteins!! I am at the top of my comfort level!!

This is what you learn by weighing on a daily basis! I jsut want to stay in check! Yes, my last two days have been treats but today I will be a little strict on myself!! I like how my maintenance is going and do not find any reason to rock the boat!!

In the past two days I had Pizza, yummy rosemary butter sauce, and even peanut butter!!! I believe that is enough treats and feel good about my choices!! Life is well and I can see how this is changing my overall health!! I am truly happy and loving life!! Enjoyed making new recipes, altering recipes and being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment