Sunday, December 13, 2009

Riding in the cruising lane on Maintenance

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 5


Menu: See My Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: - .2


Maintenance is going well! I am sorry I posted so late today; however, took my last final today!! Yeah another term complete!!!

I took my measurements this am and have lost more inches! The most inches was were we would like to have keep them....I lost 2" in my bust this past week!! What??? ooo well!! Other than the bust I lost 1/2 inch in my left thigh so now my left and righ are the same size. I have also lost another 1/2 inch in my waist.

So while doing my maintenance, inches are still losing YEAH!!

I made an amazing salsa tonight with my chicken! I so wanted guacamole but I just did like a salsa with avocado in it, and it turned out amazing!!!!

In my Ninja I put 2oz of red onion, 1 tomato quatered, 3 cloves of garlic, 15 cilantro leaves, 4 dashes of tabasco sauce, juice of 1/2 lime, and 1/4 of a Haas Avocado 1/2 tsp of salt....pulse to desired consistancy....I put this over my grilled chicken tonight....My little mexican dinner!!! Was so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment