Friday, December 11, 2009

Climbing the Big Hill on the Coaster hope we are falling in the am!!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 3

Menu: See My Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW:  + 1.8

Wow the Maintenance coaster continues...Go from -2 to -.4 to +1.8 of LIW....everyone says this happens but when it is you all you can say is WOW!!

I thought I was doing so well by eating lots of veggies yesterday and a great Salad for lunch and at Dinner fixed Vegetable Soup with Beef Tips in it!! Well beef is not always my best friend but +1.8 Holy Toledo!!

Still struggling with the calories and dont think I drank all the water I needed yesterday plus did not sleep well last night!!! However today started a new day and I ate lots of Protein and only ate one vegetable with each meal and did not mix today!! I will post in the am to let everyone know how it went today!! I really think I did well with the choices of food but I struggled with water again today! It has been really cool here and I would have rather drank coffee or hot tea today but I know how important the water is so I am sitting here with my water bottle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment