Monday, December 14, 2009

Cruise Control is set and we are cruising in the Maintenance Lane

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 5


Menu: See My Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: - .4

Since I posted a late posting last night not really anything new to report other than I was down .2 this am so I am now .4 below LIW. Everything is going good! I am being good to maintenance and it is being good to ME! =D

I did post before and after round one pictures today! yes I still have at least 2 more rounds to go, BUT how many other diets have you been excited to finish or extend? I have never before but with the Body and Mind changes I am really excited. I have seen this as a way for me to go into retirement from being a professional dieter!

Thanks for reading my experience and hope this is encouragement or inspiration for you! This is really different and you can do it as well. If you ever want to email me feel free to do so at HormonallyChangesrGood@gmail.com or send me a meesage on facebook!

Have a GREAT Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment