Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dont forget your WATER WATER WATER!!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 7 ~ Dec. 15, 2009


Menu: See Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: +.5


Well yesterday was kinda of a crazy day!!! I made a mistake when I thought I was below LIW by 1.4 I was really only .8 below LIW...( Dont try to figure without coffee first...LOL)....But yesterday I did not drink all of my water and I did splurge with the cheesy yummy Cauliflower Pizza so this am I am up to .5 above LIW.

That is ok though I am pretty stable staying within no more than 1lb either way!!! Today my goal is make sure I drink my WATER WATER WATER!!

I know how important it is to drink my water PLUS with the extra sodium in the Cheese and Tomato sauce I had I tried drinking lots last night but when you get behind in the day it is really hard to drink that much at night especially after eating!!

Today starts Week 2 of my maintenance and all is well!!!

Have a GREAT day!!! We love being "losers"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment