Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Checking In!!!! Sorry for the absence!!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 2 ~ DAY 7 ~ Dec. 22, 2009


Menu: See Fitday Journal


+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: -1.2


Well  a lot of things have been going on!! Over the weekend we found out my husband no longer had a job, he has completed his school and was doing his externship. They keep telling them upon completing that they would have full-time jobs offered, well that did not happen. So I have been busy getting him back to the town we are living in....sending resumes and saying prayers. I can truly say HCG has changed my life as well as my dependency on food! In my past I would have ate and drank my way through these times!!! I have keep my head high and stayed with the plan!!

A few days if you follow my Fitday Fitness journal you will see not a whole days food on it!! I made an Eggplant Lasgne Casserole a fellow blogger had posted and dont know how to convert it over to a serving. I can proudly report even though it had beef in it and it is usually not my friend I had a lose after eating it!! YEAH ME!!

I am going to post the recipe on in my next posting today! I will make some changes next time I make it but over all very good!!!

I promise to stay on top on my postings just with the hectic life at home and the holidays once you get behind it is hard to keep up!!!

I hope everyone is doing great losing weight or Maintaining!! I am happy that today is going to be Wk 3 Day 1 so then we do the add sugars and starches Then........ROUND 2 WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment