Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Maintaining through the Holidays!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 3 ~ DAY 6 ~ Dec. 28, 2009



Menu: See Fitday Journal


+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: -2.1

I have made it through the holidays with maintaining below my LIW and enjoyed the holidays! it did not bother me what others were eating or not eating! It did not bother me if they said something about what I was eating or not eating!! I start tomorrow as Week 4 Day 1 to add back sugars and carbs!! So I did my measurements today! The ohter reason I did them today is because when I first went on maintenance I could not were a pair of my "SKINNY" jeans, but at the last minute I need a clean pair of jeans on Christmas Eve and I said what the heck I will try???!!!!......I could pull them up when I started maintenance but there was no zipping or buttoning them!! BUT on Christmas Eve not only did I button and zip them I rode in the car with them on for 6 hours WOOT WOOT!!!

I am also glad to tell you since maintenance I have shed another 11.5 inches!!! so after you stop HCG your body keeps changing!!!

Changes Since 12/6/2009 Last Injection Day

Neck               - 1/2"
RT Arm           - 1/2"
LT Arm           - 1/2"
Upper Chest    No Change
Chest               - 1.5"
Midriff             - 1"
Waist              - 1"
Hips                - 2"
RT Thigh        - 1/2"
LT Thigh        - 1/2"
RT Knee       - 2"
LT Knee       - 1.5"
RT Calf         No Change
LT Calf         No Change


This give me a grand total of over 26 inches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment