Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Official Day one of Maintenance!!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 1

Menu: See My Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: - 1.4lbs

Well got up this am and hit my personal weight goal I wanted to get to this round and I am super happy; however this already puts me 1.4 below my LIW!! I will have to embrace this part of the journey as we venture into a new path!! I was very comfortable with Phase 2, yesterday when I went to the store to buy some new foods I can have it was really hard....really the only thing I got was a few more varieties of veggies since I can mix them now!! and the two things I have really been wanting was my turkey bacon and some fresh green beans. I had the turkey bacon this am!! and plan on the green beans at lunch sauted in 1 TBSP of olive oil and minced garlic garnished with almond silvers.....I also purchased some whole alomonds to have for a snack food.

Last night I was really hunger so I did go ahead and increased my supper portion of meat and I ate till full but was really full!!! I had a burger that I put on the George Foreman grill with a tsp of coarse ground mustard on top and a sliced tomato...really enjoyed my burger without the bun!! But I have ate them like that for a long time or I would actually us lettuce on the top and bottom for bun effect!! You can do this....it mainly comes to about the food choices we make!!! I am so happy with my choices and my journey at this time and feel that I am retiring from being a professional dieter!!!

Enjoying this journey one step (one pound and inch) at a time!!

1 comment:

  1. hooray for you!!!! thanks for checking in on me. been busy...and taking a break from the good ol internet. ;) enjoy the maintenance. ;)

    ReplyDelete