Friday, December 18, 2009

Maintenance HIGH PROTEIN = HIGH LOSS!!!!

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 2 ~ DAY 2 ~ Dec. 17, 2009



Menu: See Fitday Journal


+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW:  -1.5 

I am so happy!!! Yesterday I go up 1.2 above LIW....so I had decided to do a High Protein with only one vegetable at each meal with out mixing so I could bring my weight down!!!

I had a very emotional day yesterday and I am so Happy to report I stuck not only to protocol but I also stuck to the specific plan for yesterday!! I did not do any emotionaly eating or drinking yesterday as I would have in the past!!! My reward for this I had a 2.7 pound loss Woo Hoo!! Also brought me to my lowest weight since being the program as well!!!

I was very happy and this just made me get my day going!!! I made the effort for a new venture and it even went very well!!

I am so thankful how this program has brought to my attention and the correction of what I have done wrong for so many years!!!!

Everything has gone well and I believe that tomorrow I am going to make the pumpkin layer cheesecake so expect pictures and the recipe to follow!! Yummy~0!!

1 comment:

  1. good for you!!! i'm just starting p3 and am excited...and glad to know that if i gain, there's a quick fix. ;)
    www.timeforhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete