Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Maintenance Highway....might be a rollercoaster

PHASE 3 ~ WEEK 1 ~ DAY 2


Menu: See My Fitday Journal

+ / - of the 2lbs from LIW: - .4lbs


Well I made it through 1st Official Maintenance day; however, I am on the Maintenance rollercoaster...back up this am!! but still below my LIW!!!

I went to a site to see how many calories I need to eat to maintain my weight....and it said 1837....WHAT??
Well I knew there was no way with my stomach shrinking I could eat this many calories, so I just tried to do the best I could and after each meal I was feeling too full! and after lunch for my much desired fresh green beans sauteed in Olive oil with slivered almonds was no way near what I had remembered them being pre HCG....I think I put too much Olive Oil in the pan!!! And with the oil I just felt YUCKY!!! Maybe should have done for dinner since I did eggs and turkey bacon at breakfast.....not sure just strolling down this road trying to remember all of the caution signs my friends have posted on their journey and embracing the new trail.....

So with all this said, I only ended up with 1000 calories!!! Today my goal is to eat small meals and do the best I can but I do not want to feel full as I did all day yesterday!! Plus I drank my 3 liters of water!! and that is filling as well!!!

Last night for supper I had a piece of fish on the George Foreman grill and a large salad!! It was soooo good to mix my veggies and the salad was fabulous!!! I am thinking that is going to be lunch today but I know I need protein maybe not this meal!!

This am I started out with just 1 egg (boiled) and still had my turkey bacon.....then mid morning to try to increase my protein I did 4oz of small curd cottage cheese with blueberries.....Now I really miss my yogurt so I am experimenting with how to use the cottage cheese to give me something along this line....This am I put the cottage cheese in the NINJA with 1/2 packet of stevia then added 1/2 cup of blueberries...it tasted good but it was Burple color..lol....and it was a little thicker than the yogurt!! As I get this to the right consistancy and flavor I will post and share!!!!

Today is overcast and raining...so I am thinking for dinner I might make vegetable soup!! Unsure rigth now and I will study for one of my finals and maybe take it tonight...since with the weather  is an inside day!! I am having electrical problems at the house so that means none of the tvs or cable is working!! Very quiet in my home today!! better take advantage and study!!

As the journey continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment