Saturday, January 23, 2010

UUgghhhh..... the second loading is not what you think it will be!!!

Will yesterday for breakfast it was (1) Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll and did make myself drink a Muscle Milk, then mid morining snacks included almonds and pork skins.


At lunch it was lil smokies beef sausages plus a whole container of Edys Ice Cream Dibs (over 24 g of fat) when I got back to my desk from lunch was not filling too good.....only mid day snack was chocolate covered patties.

Then for dinner we went out with my in-laws, I ordered fajitas at the whole combo plates less the tortillas, but at all the cheese, sour cream, guac and good stuff!!! When I got home for desert another Cinnabon cinnamon roll Plus coffee with whipping cream!!

by the end of the night felt like a stuffed something!!! not sure what yet but UGGHHH,......

the loading today will continue....did not weigh this am because I dont want to know!! I am sure I have gained I can just tell!!!! But if I know what it is I am sure it will affect my choices today. The Journey continues.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. You'll do great! Keep up the great work - it sounds like you're loading wonderfully! If you're up for a major loading day cake - try this one: http://lessofmehcg.blogspot.com/2009/12/tonights-loading-dessert.html

    It tastes like heaven but it's SOOOOOOO full of fat! The buttercream frosting? Yah. REAL BUTTER! lol.

    ReplyDelete