Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NEW JOB.....NEW LIFESTYLE.......NEW ME!!!

Phase 3 Week 5 Day 7 ~ Jan 12, 2010


Menu: See Fitday Journal and below

+/- 2lb LIW: -6.5lbs

COUNTDOWN TO ROUND 2: 10 DAYS!! Woo Hoo!!!

Hello fellow HCGers and Bloggers!!!

I have been really bad in my blog!! HOWEVER!! GREAT NEWS TO SHARE!! I have started a new job on Monday!!! In the field that I am completing my degree in of Hopsitatlity and Tourism Management! I hope to Graduate Dec 2010...Might be spring of 2011 but my goal is set for 2010!! Many goals have been set for 2010!!!

Let me share with you that you can change your eating habits and remember that our REWARDS are based on our CHOICES!! During round 1 was not in the "office" setting for work!! After Monday I was reminded very fast of all the JUNK in the office!!! Within the first 3 hours of work I was offered: cerel, suckers, popcorn and oooo no KRISPY KREME DONUTS!! I was very thankful I had packed my snack food and lunch with my water bottle!!! WOW!! I did not accept anything and what is worse is I had told them I was on a Dr supervised diet!!

Well stay strong with our daily choices....I must also share on Monday the day I started my new job I also was in new Digits!!! I am love my HCG, my journey one step (one pound and one inch) at a time!!

~Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment