Thursday, January 28, 2010

Round 2 We Continue this Journey..........

LOAD WEIGHT IS GONE AND IN NEW NUMBERS!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!

Round 2 Day 4 VLCD -2.2 lbs


Total of Round 1 and 2    Minus 38.3 lbs


MENU: FitDay Journal


Today I lost my last 1.3 lbs of the load weight plus 2.2 lbs so I had a total loss of 3.5 lbs this am...Can we say "HaPpY DaNcE" !!! 

On Monday I did not have one of those VLCD headaches, But it found me on Tuesday. I was at work and did not have anything with me. Then on Wednesday I did not get it till later in the day and it was not as bad; therefore, I am hoping they will be gone!! I know they are much better this time than what I experienced on Round 1.

I am very excited about my journey continueing! I am working in a different atmosphere this time but I take my food and it does not bother me to turn down the "office JUNK." Today I have a mandatory meeting at lunch and it did not bother me to tell the Operations Manager not to order food for me, I would be eating before attending. It really helped matters that I am off today and just have to go in for the meeting!

I have determined not to set a specific number of days I am going to do for Round 2, I have seen that Round 2 can be really good or really slow! I did do over 6 wks of maintenance. This might be an extra benefit for me plus I still have a large amount of weight to lose. Therefore, I am not down to so little fat to lose. But I will not set myself and get discouraged this is a journey/process. It did not get on my body overnight and is not going to come off overnight!.

I shared with a fellow HCGer last night concerned about small losses, This is my VISUAL of this!!! The small losses add up! Think of it as a piece of the puzzle put in place and what a beautiful picture you will be when finished!! With that note have a GREAT DAY all of you "LOSERS!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment