Friday, January 1, 2010

Survived the Holidays ~ Woo Hoo

Phase 3 Week 4 Day 2 Dec 31, 2009

Menu: See Fitday Journal

2 lb +/- LIW: -5 lbs.

Ok....I am really trying to keep this weight maintained...over the last week every morning I got up to losing a few ounces...well this am I got up to a 2lb loss....this was after eating Pork Loin in one of those seasoned packets with high sodium for me......staying up late......eating (1) mini peppermint pattie!! (Yes, only one)....What the Heck???!!!

So this am Day 3 I made myself add a carb...I had 1/2 of a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and Bacon for breakfast...I have tried today to add more calories...but noticed it has still been higher in protein...I really do not like the starches or sugars...they are too sweet or just do not taste the same to me any more!!

Well I am trying and giving it my best...it will be what it is!!! I keep saying I was gonna make the pumpkin layer cheesecake and have not so I think maybe I should!! Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment