Monday, January 4, 2010

I can see how this will change me and my eating habits FOREVER!!

Phase 3 Week 4 Day 4 Jan. 3, 2010


Menu: See Fitday Journal

2 +/- LIW: -4.3

Everything is going GREAT with maintenance!!! Yesterday I had 1/2 of Grits with my eggs and then last night I even enjoyed 1/2 of cornbread dressing with my dinner. It is really about making changes and learning portion control. I have dieted so many times as I have previously said this is putting me into diet retirement!! Before if I got to where I could eat something I would eat 2 or 3 scoops...instead of a 1/2 cup serving!! but I really do not even want more than I am eating.
 
I know I have additional rounds and more weight to lose some people say it is because I am still actively thinking about it but I really believe it has changed me. I also have become more in tune with eating because I am hungry vs. eating because bored, depressed, or just because. Because if I just did not care I would not care if I was within a 2lb rule. Because I know the HCG will take it off!!
 
I love this and am so thankful for the research Dr. Simeon has done!!
 
~Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment