Friday, January 22, 2010

Round 2 Day 1 of 3 Loading!!

Well today marks the next part of beginning my journey!!

With me being 6# below LIW, and the way I have eaten I have decided to do 3 days of loading! PLUS my husband graduates from the Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Academy tomorrow and we will have Family and Friends in town all weekend.

Last round I never really changed all of my health and beauty products so I ventured to WalMart to take care of the Safe Product List. Also have reread Pound and Inches by Dr. Simeon. Yes, I know I have done round one but it is my guide on my journey and I learn something new everytime I read it!!!

OOooo My the things I bought for loading......I just hope I will be able to eat this fatty sweet food!! I have not craved "junk" food on maintenance but I sure did crave broccoli or big salads with lots of variety! Just to give you a small list!! Chocolate covered cherries (I did not eat at Christmas), Guacamole dip, Hillshire Farms Lil smokies, Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing, and my mother-in-law bringing the Red Velvet Cake for hubby (But my favorite, I passed at Christmas, not today). Think we will have alfredo this weekend with the family here as well..... Who knows I will keep you posted!!!

Well here we go filling up the fuel tank getting ready for this part of my journey.....on the "byeweigh" with my HCG family.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for posting that safe list....my lotion is NOT on that list. SHOOT!

    Good Luck with this round and enjoy your load days!

    ReplyDelete