Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Day yesterday Caught me today

Day 7 VLCD +/- 0 lbs

Round 2 Week 2 Day 2 -4.6 lbs



Total of Round 1 and 2 Minus 40.7 lbs


MENU: FitDay Journal

Call it catch up day!! Yesterday lost 1.6 lbs and today +/- 0. Have had 2 nights of only 5 hours of sleep with work and homework...Looking forward to being off tomorrow! at least from work!! Have tons of homework to do!! Tonight will be another cram session!! Last test of the week!!

Hope to get a balance in my life with the new job and Sr Classes.....wondering if I will stay on track to graduate in Dec or if it will be March!!! Time will tell!!

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE......LITERALLY.........................


To date I have lost over 40lbs this is 8 of these 5lbs slabs of fat!!!! Now that is a visual....I won't forget

No comments:

Post a Comment