Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cruising in the Maintenance Lane!!!

Phase 3 Week 4 Day 6 ~ Jan 4, 2010

Menu: See Fitday Journal and below

+/- 2lb LIW: -3.5lbs

Well I have the Cruise control set and am counting down to Round 2!! I really would like to start sooner but with Hubby's graduation and family in town..it just makes since to wait till weekend of Jan 22-24, 2009. A lot of my friends started round 2 on New Years Eve and New Year's Day and are reporting great loses for round 2!! I think it is because we have been down this road, we know what works and what doesn't!

As I mentioned yesterday in how this has really changed the way I eat! Last night with Jack Frost in Central Florida I really wanted some warm soup for dinner. So we went to Olive Garden, I ordered soup, salad and the breadstick! Well I ate 2 plates of that yummy salad, then on my soup I ordered the minestrone soup...I mainly ate the broth, spinach, and veggies, then picked and ate a few of the bean and pasta.....One the breadstick I ate 1/2 of ONE Breadstick! Previously I would have eated 1/2 a basket..LOL!!! I was up this am .5 ounces, but I thought about it and I did not have enough protein most likely. I do really well eating protein 3 meals a day! It is ok though I am well below LIW, I enjoyed my meal, went out to eat and I was in control!

Everyone have a great day!!! I am counting Down 17 days to go till ROUND 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment