Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 1 Weigh In

Ok....I went to the Dr this am after week 1 Lost 5 lbs, it is going a little slower than last time but I will take it, that is a total of 10 lbs less of me in 12 days total! Woo Hoo!!!!!! I started doing a lower calorie diet a few days before going to get my shots because I still had my diet plan from when I was going before. We are making progress and changing to a healthier lifestyle one day at a time. Even though with this plan you have great results it did not get here overnight nor will leave that way.

Did not get my blood work results because the Dr was out of the office, next week will have them and do measurements they do measurements every two weeks, but I can tell a difference in some of my clothes and my face! =-)

Time to get on with my Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment