Wednesday, October 28, 2009

French Onion Soup


2 oz of Filet Migon or London Broil (I had some that was grilled to med rare left over from the other night because more meat than I am allowed)


2 Cups of Water


pinch of sea salt (to taste)


garlic powder


Mrs. Dash


1 Cup of Sliced Onion


1/2 Cup of sliced Mushrooms (can omit if you dont like)


2 Dashes of Woresterchire when sautee onions


I sliced the filet and added to water to make beef broth boiled on high while I sauteed the onions in another skillet after cooking some I added the worsterchire and some water then added the mushrooms. After sauteed I added to the broth and did final tweeks on seasoning to taste.


To complete I took a 1/2 English Muffin topped with 1 1/4 oz of Fat Free Mozzarella and broiled to melt and brown cheese. This is perfect to asborb the juice and yummy melted cheese!


1 Vegetable

1 Dairy ( I had 2oz of skim milk as well)

1 Complex Carb

No comments:

Post a Comment