Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Introduction

Well last year in July 2008 I tried this diet and with thing way beyond my control, everything from some financial reasons to having back surgery in Decemeber, I am totally committed to making this a successful journey.

I went back on my diet Oct 17, 2009 unfortunately this was the highest weight I had been. I returned to Transformations and began on my shots October 21, 2009. I have been able to do well with the very low calorie diet and injections. I do not think my first week is as well as last time, but I have lost everyday. I will post my weightloss and inches weekly as I return to the doctor.

I have even tried to start a walking program. Since my back surgery exercise has been very little the last year. I walked this past week in my hilly subdivision and made it 1 3/4 mile in 30 minutes.

I am really motivated and want to share my journey to motivate others!

No comments:

Post a Comment