Friday, May 4, 2012

Well back on my Journey........

Well I can't even begin to catch up on the last part of my Journey, a lot in my life has changed...I have been pondering for many weeks how to get posting in my blog and documenting again. All I do is get farther behind; therefore, I am just going to start and hope I can get every thing updated and proceed forward. In the over 1 1/2 years that I was off HCG and major turmoil in my life, I am sad to say I did regain some of my weight. I do know why.... I was back to old habits of eating emotionally, drinking and not caring about me!! More changes have happened over the last six months. I am now focused back on ME. Staying TRUE 2 ME!! I started my HCG journey again with loading on April 4th I chose to do 3 days of loading and my first day of VLCD was on April 7th as of today I am down -22.1 lbs, I had had a 3 day stall earlier this week, then a big lose yesterday of 2.9 to go back up 2lbs this am. I am pretty sure this is a water weight issue, yesterday I nursed a headache most the day and took medication for this then took sleeping medication last night. I will remain on my journey and I will be right on track. I hope to get new pictures taken as well as measurements. I am having a few issues getting everything updated, so much time away have forgotten some of my passwords to change graphs....Work in progress....as we are STAYING TRUE @ ME and enjoying my journey. I have new recipes I would like to get published as well..... Follow the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment