Sunday, May 13, 2012

Phasing into Maintenance.....

Okay, yesterday I finished my drops around 8PM last night so now we are in the 72 hours of staying on VLCD without HCG. I know when I was on the injections this became difficult at the end of the 72 hours feeling hungry, so I will focus on drinking extra water to keep the hunger on the low side. I did not get to my "number" I had picked for this round; however, I lost 25 pounds in 36 days of VLCD which came to over my goal of .5lbs per day!!! ** LOOK AT THIS VISUAL PICTURE!! I was hoping that my 2 pound variance might get me to that number but will be a little above. I am not stressing because think I had a really good round with the hours I maintained at work over 75 hours a week this was a successful round. I am looking forward to a big huge salad with lots of mixed veggies come the end of my 72 hours I am sure you will see a picture of this posted!!! As my journey continues, I have figured that my next round should get me past the "RE-DO" and into new Digits can't wait!!! Wish all of you Mother"s, a Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment