Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Getting ready to phase into Maintenance 1

Well, as I had posted a few days ago Friday May 12th was the last day of my drops to phase into Maintenance 1 and this has just been reconfirmed. I have hit another 4 day stall not one ounce up or down and when I went to refill my spray bottle with drops I am almost out. So my last day of drops will be Friday unless I  run out of drops sooner. I am mainly ready for a variety of veggies and a GREAT BIG Salad LOL!!!!

With the numbers I have had this time averaging over .5 pounds loss per day it will take me to finish this round and one more round to finish the "RE-DO" but looking on the bright side that I know what to do!!

I have always previously used the injections, I really liked the convenience of the once a day shot and move on! I can say that I have gotten great numbers with using drops (first round ever used). Yes it took practice to get in a routine of using drops several times a day, but I have the determination. You all know it is not easy to get the injections without spending a lot of money at the doctor, which I did my first round! Now not living in Florida I don't even know a Dr. that would prescribe where I live back in Alabama. Many of my friends had success with the drops so I said I would try. I think I had equal if not better results than some of my previous rounds on the injections. I really did not notice as much hair loss either.

I hope this information is helpful to you and also you all see even with the stalls, stay on track and remember this is generally when you are loosing your inches!! My clothes get baggier every day and people around me notice!! That is my encouragement when the scales stay the same number day after day!! Now hope it is this easy during maintenance (usually that is when we fluctuate...LOL) Have a GREAT day!!!

As I  continue my journey one pound and inch at a time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment