Sunday, May 6, 2012

Planning Key to Success.....

Woo Hoo, another good day to report in VLCDland... That is a -1.2 this am!! even after being at work for 12 hours yesterday!! I can just not say how important it is to have food in portion sizes and cook ahead as much as you can!! Yesterday morning when I got up before going to work, I had some extra chicken cooked so it was super easy to grab that then just decide on the veggies and fruit I needed to go for the day. Last night when I got home I grabbed some portions of chicken and fish out of the freezer moved to refrigerator, this am while coffee was making I put out in sink to finish thawing. I work a 9 hour day today but before work I will have today's and probably tomorrow's food cooked since Monday is a 11 hour day! KEYS TO ALL SUCCESS IS PLANNING!!!

Today I have also completed my plan for this round and when my maintenance will end and begin to load for what will be my LAST 'RE=DO" ROUND!! I am projecting my last day on HCG will be May 12th, and first day of Maintenance phase 1 will be May 15th. June 5th will be the first day of Maintenance phase 2 and guess what that will land me 4 weeks so I can load over July 4th weekend and my 25th class reunion from High School, What a great plan on when I can load (LOL)!!! So July 8th will start my first day back on VLCD and can't wait to rid the last of the "RE-DO" AND HIT NEW NUMBERS AND CLOSER TO MY TRUE GOALS!!!

Hope you all have a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment