Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day of RELAXATION.......


Yesterday was a great day of relaxation, spent reading great books on my tablet by the pool on the deck. Yes, I did this with family and friends that ate and drank what they wanted, while I had my healthy snacks, protocol food...when we grilled yes I had my london broil and grilled onion and guzzled lots of water!!! You can make the right choices and stay with it!!!! Today I got up to a .8 loss which is fine with me because I usually never have a good lose after eating beef!! I know this and that is why I really limit it to special occasions! I am getting ready for a busy challenging day...I get to go spend 12 hours in the office today. Lots of temptations but they all admire and support my determination. I must go get my food for the day packed, but I wanted to post that I have a great day yesterday and you can stay true to protocol even with grilling and pool days!!! I had to share these pictures for now... This is me in my swimsuit for the day as well as me in my new NEW OUTFIT IN NEW SIZES... WOO HOO..... As the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment