Saturday, February 13, 2010

Toni is MINUS 50!!!!

VLCD 20 MINUS .5 lbs



Round 2 Wk42 Day 1 total MINUS 13.9 lbs (plus 5.1 load weight)


Total Round 1 & 2 MINUS 50.0 lbs

Menu: See My FitDay Journal......Link on the right-hand side!


Well I had two days this week that I lost a BIG ZERO!!!But I made it this am to the Big day of MINUS 50!!! Yes I have completed a large milestone in my journey losing one pound and one inch at a time. I have recieved a promotion at my NEW JOB as well and overall just feeling FANTASTIC!!! I love how the HCG is not only changed my weight and appearance, but the changes it has brought me to mentally/emotionally! And yes I am on the path to retire from being a professional dieter!! I was able to buy some pants for work in a size I would say I have not worn in 7 to 8 years!! I will be so glad to make it out of PLUS sizes!! Somewhere I have not been in many years!!

I have looked at my charts and I was hoping to truly break the 200's this round but have determined it will be out of reach most likely!! But thta is ok because I know I will surpass in Round 3!! I still have not locked in to how many injections I will do this round I have the supplies for 40 injections but going to see how my body is doing and if I decide I need a break or more choices!! I have been really pleased with my results for Round 2 so far they have been greater than the beginning of Round 1 for me! I did change my Health and Beauty products this round, but that is really the only difference!

As my journey continues. can't wait to post the second MINUS FIFTY.....I hope this blog is helping others with support and encouragement!

~Toni

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done, Toni!! It feels GREAT, doesn't it? :)

    ~Jay
    http://www.lessofmehcg.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni-

    Congrats!!!!!! And now you can share you story of success (in progress), if you like. Im writing a book on HCG success stories and would love for you to be a contributor! Please let me know if you are interested!

    Kelly
    www.hcgsuccessstory.com

    ReplyDelete