Monday, February 8, 2010

Made it to New Digits!!! and going for 50 by the end of the week!!!

VLCD 15 MINUS 1.3 lbs


Round 2 Wk 3 Day 3 total MINUS 11.4 lbs (plus 5.1 load weight)

Total Round 1 & 2 MINUS 47.7 lbs

Well after a very stressful week of trying to juggle my work and school schedule I survived MID-TERMS!!! With very little sleep the last 4 days I was so tired this am! I even thought I turned the snooze on the alarm but apparently I turned it OFF!! Overslept but the Scales said "GOOD MORNING" Down 1.3 this am plus this means new digits!! I am so close to hitting the mark of MINUS 50 as well!!!

I have been so careful this round and trying to make sure everything is just right!! I want the most from this round!! I have averaged higher loses this round than I did the first round! I just knew in week 2 I would have hit that normal stall and I have not in Day 3 of Third Week!! I am feeling really good!! Clothes are so loose! Guess in a few more weeks I will have to buy another pair or two of pants!!

Thanks for following the blog! I am off tomorrow so should be able to update my measurements for you as well!!!

~Toni

1 comment: